As part of a multi-staged master plan for renovation, retrofit, and additions
for Austin's Fulmore Middle School, an underutilized courtyard between a
1910 landmark building and a 1938 addition was converted into a
spectacular new library space at moderate cost. Large open air metal
structures sheltered students moving between buildings during class
changes, awaiting classes to begin, and while eating their lunches.
return to renovations index next project